Sunday 14 August 2016

What is the DCC Trove of Treasures?

If you haven't noticed it yet, I have started a companion blog, DCC Trove of Treasures, which exists solely to catalogue and talk about all of the products available for the Dungeon Crawl Classics system. I am interlinking it with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Product List, so that, eventually, when you see a product listed you will also be able to check out what's in it, what it is about, or what I thought about it.

Once I have gone through the (ever-expanding) list of products, I'll start to add links to product review for every product, if I can find them.

The idea is that you will eventually have a "living" document available to help discover things you might have missed, avoid the products that won't meet your needs, and give feedback of your own in the comments.

I just posted the first issue of Crawling Under a Broken Moon. Going in alphabetical order, that leaves me with a lot of Umerica, followed by a lot of Crawljammer. That isn't a chore. That's a privilege.

(Oh, and that picture? If you haven't heard, an expanded version of Angels, Daemons, and Beings Between is coming out. In print. From Shinobi 27 Games. It's a real cause for celebration!)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your effort, Daniel! I can't believe how much the 3rd party products for DCC RPG have grown. This is an inspiration for me to summon Isbin again and do the same in Spanish...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The DCC Trove of Treasures is a direct descendant of Isbin. That was the inspiration.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.