Sunday 21 July 2013

Back this Kickstarter!

Time is running out for this puppy to get its backing, and Raechel Henderson, who is behind Eggplant Productions, is both a good person and a good friend.

So this is what I am going to do.  You remember the free module, The Thing in the Chimney?  I am going to write another free adventure if this thing gets backed that blows The Thing in the Chimney back up to the North Pole.  And you'll be able to get that adventure, whether you back Raechel or not.....but only if this kickstarter makes its goal.

What I would like you to do is pass this on, share it, send it to anyone you think might be interested.  If the kickstarter makes its goal, I will write and make available for free Prince Charming, Reanimator.  It'll be available within 60 days of the Eggplant kickstarter's success.

That's the deal.  Please help me help a friend.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your help, everyone who helped! Now I have some writing to do.......

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.