Monday 8 April 2013

Don't Be a Weed Part II

For the first time, I have decided to remove comments from this blog that had nothing to do with a bank manager in Nigeria or enlarging body parts.

Regardless of what some may wish to believe, a blog is a moderated forum.  I strongly encourage responses and reasoned debate.  I strongly encourage differing points of view.  But this is not a forum for poor behaviour.  A diatribe of fallacy and invective is not reasoned argument.  If you want to engage in that sort of thing, please do so in your own home, on your own time.

If I would remove you from my gaming table, or from my home, for your behaviour  you may be absolutely certain that I will also remove you here.

Don't be a weed.  It applies to most of life's little problems.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I've done the same on my Facebook page... only to be told I'm guilty of being closeminded and of censorship. I explain (sometimes repeatedly) that my page (much like my blog) is MY place to write. I wouldn't allow people to scribble on the walls in my living room, and I have no reason to allow it online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to remove my comments, the message was heard loud and clear by the one that needed to hear it.

    There are too many people out there who don't understand how RPGs should be played. I'll tell it to people even if they don't want to hear it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.