Monday 22 August 2011

Clarification (Re: EN World)

In this post, http://www.enworld.org/forum/5661569-post84.html, Plane Sailing is correct that EN World reviewed the situation independent of my decision.  My decision came about as a result of EN World's decision to permanently ban those who caused EN World to review their options and to "recognise that the topic under discussion needs alarm bells all over it in future" (as nedjer put it).  


So, any implication that EN World's decisions have been swayed by my stance is wrong, as far as I can tell.  On the other hand, any implication that my stance is unrelated to EN World's decisions in this case is misleading.


So, from my position, the score is RCK 0, ENW 0, Trolls 224 and still scoring regularly and often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.